Followers

Saturday 13 February 2016

Inspiration Post with Sylvia "Red Poppies"


Hello everybody,

Today is my turn to show you a inspiration post
with the gorgeous image "Red Poppies"

I colored the image with distress inks.
I like my cards simple and clean.
But... this week we all had to add at least
2 ribbons onto the card or project.
Okay... It was a search into my stash thingy for me...
I don't own that much ribbons...

I added a lace ribbon with bakertwine. 
And I like the way it turned out.

I fuzzy cutted the image, and let it popped out
with some 3-d foam tape. 

I hope you like my inspiration post.

You can also add your own creations on the 
and join the monthly challenges over there.
We also have a monthly challenge going on this month.
And the topic is "Valentine
You can find it over HERE.

See you next time.

Big hugs
Sylvia
-xox-